I will be going to Nairobi, Kenya for 8 weeks during the Summer of 2011. Please pray for myself, my team, and ministry going on there currently.. God bless <3

Sunday, April 3, 2011

God's Provision

I am extremely excited and grateful to share with each of you that I have raised $3,000 in 7 short weeks. Last summer when I went to New Jersey, I had to raise $2,800, but I actually raised $3,100. It took me 4 very, very long months to be able to see God provide for my trip. SEVEN WEEKS! In 7 weeks God has provided that amount to me! THIS is what faithfully praying & trusting in God's provision for Kenya looks like. I am in awe of God and His provision right now! Thank you for praying for my trip and being a part of this journey with me. I only have $2,668 more to raise for my internship. Please pray for God's provision to continue.


In Christ,
Brandi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment