I will be going to Nairobi, Kenya for 8 weeks during the Summer of 2011. Please pray for myself, my team, and ministry going on there currently.. God bless <3

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm Not Me Here

I'm not me here. I'm not me here at all. Why? Honestly, I can't pinpoint why I am not myself here.

Could it be my broken heart for the poverty stopping me from being me?

Could it be that I don't feel really connected with my teammates?

Could it be that I don't want people to hate me if I'm loud and obnoxious, like the "normal" Brandi?

I think it could very well be a mix of the latter. I'm not certain  if this is a good thing or if it is a bad thing.

Situational things like, who I am around, should not change me.

Fear of being hated should not stop me from being me.

Why am I acting so different? Why am I not the crazy loud girl?

I don't have the answers to any of these questions, but what I do know is that I am God's child. I am loved by Him no matter what I do, how I act, where I am, or who I'm with. No matter what I do or don't do, God will still love me the same.

His love is unconditional.
His love is never ending.
His love for me will never change.
His love for me is incomparable.


I praise God for teaching me that no matter how I act, He loves me through it all.

I praise God for His love that will never, ever fail.

I praise God for growing, stretching, and teaching me so much this summer.

He is good!

In Christ,
Brandi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment